Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Salary negotiable on experience
Quality Manager – London – Main Contractor
Generous Salary & Package (negotiable on experience)
Immediate Start – Ongoing work
Location: Projects based in London
My client is a busy leading main contractor looking for a Quality Manager to join their team on projects based around London. The ideal candidate would come from a previous longevity background within quality management.
- Inception, planning, design, drafting, monitoring, measuring, auditing and review of the management systems
- Liaising with BSI
- Planning quality & environmental initiatives and improvements
- To champion technical continuous improvement in line with industry standards and best practices
- Drive company vision implementation
- Complete reports for submission to regulatory bodies.
- Lead, plan and perform audits and inspections.
- Prepare and submit annual Packaging Waste Regulations Data Submissions
- Analysis Company data, prepare and distribute reports
- Control of all ISO documents, procedures and forms
- Staff awareness and provision of best practice information
- Drafting, distribution of all project control documentation such as quality plans, site waste management plans, environmental management plans etc.
- A full understanding of quality management systems
- Experience of ISO9001:2015 requirements
- Experience with continuous improvement techniques
- Manage change control
- Strong cross functional communication and Leadership skills
- Third level degree
- Experience of problem solving and root cause analysis
Our client seeks to select and promote employees based on their individual qualifications, experience and abilities to ensure complete equality of opportunity.