Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary:
· To organise sites so that work is carried out to the required standard with minimum risk to employees, other contractors, equipment or materials and in accordance with the requirements of the Site Health and Safety Plan.
· To assess work activities to be carried out, plan the resources required in conjunction with the site programme to ensure that deadlines are met, and related works are carried out in the correct sequence.
· To make assessments based on available data, determine the safest, most cost effective method of operation.
· To ensure all site operatives are wearing the appropriate PPE and using the correct equipment for the task.
· To understand the Company Health and Safety policy and ensure that it is brought to the attention of all employees.
· To work with the client and ensure the business is being represented in the correct manner across the board.
· Civil Engineering degree
· NEBOSH / IOSH / Tech IOSH
· SMSTS / SSSTS
Please call 020 7609 7769 to discuss the position and salaries.