Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Between £75,000 - £85,000
Industrial Demolition | CCDO black card
Oxford town Centre
Demolition | Deconstruction | Deplant | Soft Strip
My client’s demolition division was formed in 1967 and is currently the third largest in the World. Over the past five decades, the division has accumulated a wealth of technical skills and expertise earning the reputation of being a leading specialist in all fields of the demolition industry.
Allied to the construction industry, their demolition capabilities derive from the widest of spectrums; with a portfolio perpetuating a range of schemes across a nationwide scale. Amalgamating an envelope of complex demolition projects, contracts have ranged from high rise and low rise in-situ concrete structures; including a variety of modular 60’s style buildings through to historical structures of a listed status.
With a comprehensive array of plant and equipment, my client have formed a strong presence within the industrial field – specialising in demolition and deplant activities in a heavy industrial setting. Projects of this nature have included industrial units, Nuclear Power Stations, Manufacturing facilities, Petro-chemical Plants and electrical sub-stations both of an operational and redundant status. Projects of this magnitude often involve working under controlled conditions in a sensitive environment.
PROJECT - £14 Million Top/down deconstruction – Part of the University Campus
Phase 1 – Asbestos Removal – Stripout
Phase 2 – High roof removal – Top down demolition Including managing of temporary works.
The candidate must have between 5 – 10 years’ experience as a Project Manager working on similar jobs.
As a Demolition Project Manager, you will join the company’s existing management team, reporting directly to Operations Manager and will be responsible for the onsite management of a project, ensuring it is managed within time and budget. As a Demolition Project Manager you will have a clear understanding of the value of the contract and its duration and you will have a clear understanding of the client and project expectations and requirement.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Ensure on time delivery within budget forecasted costs.
- Ensure all works carried out comply with current H&S and environmental legislation.
- Ensure objectives are set and performance is measured through appraisals and regular reviews.
- Prepare and deliver progress reports for external client meetings.
- Prepare monthly internal performance review reports for Directors taking full responsibility for all operational and commercial elements of the particular contract.
- Ensure all client expectations are either met or exceeded.
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with the client.
- Manage productivity of the contact / site team.
- Take ownership of the Bid Proposal, strategy and complaints in order to meet project forecast deliverables and obligations.
Please get in touch or apply to find out more.