Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £70000
Project Manager – Battersea – Design and Build
Salary: £70000 plus excellent package
A Project Managers position has become available for a busy main contractor positioned in Battersea. Candidates will be required to demonstrate capability and experience in dealing with challenging projects. I am looking to hear from ambitious Project Managers looking to progress their career, you will have excellent communication and negotiating skills with a proven record working on major projects. You will be responsible for delivering project on time, on budget to the highest quality and safety standards. You will be supported in your role by a Contracts Manager, with career progression available. This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious main contractor.
· Project Management, in compliance with company policies, procedures and Building Regulations
· Co-ordinate construction of projects to meet programme, budget & specification.
· Co-ordinate Site Meetings with the Design Team & Subcontractors
· Manage and direct site staff and all subcontractors
· Monitor construction, about quality of workmanship and materials
· Co-ordinate and liaise with Construction Team to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
· Chair & recording of meeting with sub-contractors, design teams or the like
· Close liaison with the Project QS to monitor cost control, identify variations and procurement of subcontractors
· Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
· Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely manner
· Production and revision of the contract and subcontract programmes
· Ensure company owned plant and equipment is maintained in good working order
· Degree qualified
· 4 – 5 years’ experience with a Main Contractor as a Project Manager on £10m+ projects
· Excellent IT Skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, including Planning Software
· Background experience with Design & Build