Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary:
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor – Birmingham – Main Contractor
Generous Salary & Package (negotiable on experience)
Immediate Start – Ongoing work
My client is a busy leading main contractor looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team on projects based around Birmingham. The ideal candidate would come from a previous longevity background within Surveying and experience within refurbishment and fit out.
· Have a successful track record in managing all costs relating to building and/or civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
· Be able to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
· Have considerable early commercial input to develop our proposals through to submission.
· Be a critical part of the commercial team in the office, developing and ultimately delivering prices for the projects through the pre-construction phase.
· Background experience within Refurbishment and Fit Out
· Main Contractor background could be advantageous
· Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
· 1 - 5 plus years’ experience in Quantity Surveying
· Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Good oral and written communication skills
Our client seeks to select and promote employees based on their individual qualifications, experience and abilities to ensure complete equality of opportunity.