Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary:
A Senior Health and Safety Manager position has become available working on projects in Dublin with a busy main contractor.
· Carry out site inspections.
· Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments.
· Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement.
· Attend regular Health & Safety meetings with senior management.
· Complete Safety Induction Training for all new staff on site and maintain documentary evidence of same.
· Identify areas of risk and develop measures to reduce and control.
· Provide relevant accident information for insurance purposes.
· Promptly alert line and functional management to significant accidents and incidents.
· Ensure that correct PPE is availed of always by all relevant employees.
· Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
· Degree qualified.
· 5-6 years working as a Health and Safety Officer on Construction Projects.
· Experience with relevant HSQE standards and management systems.
· Strong time management skills.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
· Must be proactive and be able to work as part of a team.
· Computer literate.
Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.