Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary:
Health and Safety – Dublin – Main Contractor
Generous Salary & Package (negotiable on experience)
Immediate Start – Ongoing work
Location: Projects based in Dublin
My client is a busy leading main contractor looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team on projects based around Dublin. The ideal candidate would come from a previous longevity background within Health and Safety.
- Carry out site inspections.
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments.
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement.
- Attend regular Health & Safety meetings with senior management.
- Complete Safety Induction Training for all new staff on site and maintain documentary evidence of same.
- Identify areas of risk and develop measures to reduce and control.
- Provide relevant accident information for insurance purposes.
- Promptly alert line and functional management to significant accidents and incidents.
- Ensure that correct PPE is availed of always by all relevant employees.
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
- Degree qualified.
- 5-6 years working as a Health and Safety Officer on Construction Projects.
- Experience with relevant HSQE standards and management systems.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must be proactive and be able to work as part of a team.
- Computer literate.
Our client seeks to select and promote employees based on their individual qualifications, experience and abilities to ensure complete equality of opportunity.