Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Salary (negotiable on experience)
Design Manager – West London – Main Contractor
Salary (Negotiable on experience)
My client is looking for a Design Manager to join their growing team based out of their office in West London.
· Lead, manage and coordinate the design development team.
· Manage the coordination of design submissions from all suppliers and subcontractors
· Manage the development of the design to shop drawing stage maximizing buildability to ensure a quality product
· Work with the company Commercial Manager to ensure cost efficient delivery and overall profitability of the project
· Develop, manage and track all design and material submissions
· Develop, manage and track the Request for Information process
· Liaise daily with the Project Director and attend meetings representing the company on all design related matters
· Prepare and issue reports at an agreed frequency which clearly present all matters pertaining to the status of design information on the project.
· Have a strong engineering background
· Working on new build and hotel projects
· Experience working for a Main Contractor
· Minimum 4 years' experience
· Experience of using AutoCAD and Microsoft Project
· Degree qualification in Construction or Design
Our client seeks to select and promote employees based on their individual qualifications, experience and abilities to ensure complete equality of opportunity.