Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Salary (negotiable on experience)
BIM Manager – Dublin
Permanent/ Full time position
Salary: A market leading salary and benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate, tailored to the individual
Experience: Minimum 8 years
Projects: Life Science, Medical, Commercial, Design & Build, Residential, Education, Leisure & Social
You will be joining a leading Irish building contractor committed to the highest standards of safety, quality & sustainability with an earned reputation for delivering outstanding quality projects which meet and exceed our client’s expectations.
You will have the opportunity to lead & develop the BIM department with the full backing and assistance of the Board of Directors and support from an experienced Contracts Management Department and long established Services Management Department.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the BIM standards and protocols as well as growing the BIM Team.
- Implementing BIM Company Standards and Protocols
- Developing BIM hardware & infrastructure
- Working across multiple projects as a BIM Manager / BIM Lead Daily management of BIM workflows, coordinating and driving the timely delivery of project information
- Review and produce BIM strategies and BIM execution plans
- Regular model reviews and audits
- Tender support
- Support & train teams on BIM protocols and standards
- Previous Experience in a similar managerial role
- M&E experience will be a distinct advantage
- Experience in design review process and model management
- A strong communicator, able to build positive working relationships, internally/externally across all levels management with an aptitude to mentor and train
- Innovative by sharing ideas and challenging standard practices
- Able to work accurately and efficiently to meet deadlines and client expectations
- Minimum degree level qualification in a relevant degree