Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Salary (negotiable on experience)
Assistant Quantity Surveyor – South West London – Residential
Salary £30000 - £40000 plus package
My client, a residential developer, based out of South West London are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding commercial team.
They currently have several schemes on within walking distance from their main office.
The successfully Assistant Quantity Surveyor will work alongside their Commercial Manager on these schemes.
- Produce and send enquiries to subcontractors inviting them to tender and engagement with supply chain
- Receive and analyse quotations, liaising with Contracts Managers and Site Agents regarding price, proven history
- Notify in writing both successful and unsuccessful subcontractors in a timely manner Produce and process formal subcontract documents
- Produce cash flow forecasts for internal and client purposes
- Monitor and control income and expenditure on contracts
- Produce relevant monthly reports for the Commercial Manager
- Ideal candidates should have a minimum of a 2 -3 years’ experience
- Degree Qualified
- Career Progression to develop and grow within the firm
- Work well within a team based environment
- Background within Residential based sites