Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Salary (negotiable on experience)
Assistant Quantity Surveyor – North West London
Salary (Negotiable on experience)
My client is looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their strong commercial team on projects based around North West London and surrounding areas. The ideal candidate would come from a background in groundworks based projects in a similar surveying role.
- Assist the Estimator with preparing secured tenders for budgets implementation
- Estimating support during tenders with take offs, subcontractor enquiries, assistance with pricing works etc.
- Working with the programmers to gain feedback on outputs.
- Prepare budgets and monitor update through lifetime of projects
- Working with QSs to record time and motion studies on site activities.
- Degree qualified in Surveying
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Background knowledge with groundworks based projects
- Previous contractor experience
Our client seeks to select and promote employees based on their individual qualifications, experience and abilities to ensure complete equality of opportunity.