Location: Sunderland Salary: £35.000 - £40.000 + package
BIM Co-ordinator - Sunderland
Our client is a well-established company specialising in cleanroom, pharmaceutical, and EV projects. They are currently looking for BIM Co-ordinator with experience in similar projects.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
• Excellent opportunity for a BIM Technician to join a successful Contractor in Sunderland
• You will work alongside project leads carrying out designs and drawings on projects across all RIBA stages. You will use AutoCAD, BIM, and other industry software and continually develop your knowledge, staying up to date with profession and construction developments.
• You will contribute to production of planning and building regulation packages as well as producing design solution for client briefs.
• The ideal candidate will have strong experience in the coordination of BIM.
• D&B Manufacturing facility Project with ME Input
• Opportunity to develop skills in a variety of software
• Based in Site office in Sunderland
• Minimum 3 years of experience in BIM Coordinating
• Experience in AutoCAD
• Construction Knowledge and experience